Monday, March 16th, 2020 — As Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to progress worldwide, the health and safety of our employees, partners and communities remains our first priority. We believe it is imperative to assist in any way we can to help prevent the spread of this virus.
At this time, we have adjusted our US operations to respond to the national situation, and all offices have been transitioned to remote work until further notice. These measures are in place to protect the health and wellbeing of our staff and our collaborators, as well as all members of the public with whom we come into contact at work. Comprehensive plans are in place to ensure minimal disruption for ongoing projects, and we are ready and able to continue sharing our expertise with you, our trusted clients and partners.
As an international firm, Steinberg Hart has been monitoring the situation closely for the past two months, and following the rollout of protective measures for our staff and partners in China last month, we are happy to report that our Shanghai staff is now back in the office.
- Across our offices, Steinberg Hart project teams are committed to project delivery of the highest quality. We remain fully operational, and comprehensive plans are in place to ensure minimal disruption for ongoing projects.
- Our investments in technology allowed us to react quickly, and we continue to leverage robust design collaboration tools in order to maintain our commitment to our clients and our project deliverables.
- We will use video-conferencing and other virtual platforms instead of in-person meetings to engage with our teams, our clients, consultants, and contractors in the weeks ahead to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
We remain committed to working with you, our clients and partners, through these extraordinary times. From all of us at Steinberg Hart, we thank you for your continued patience and understanding, and we wish you good health.
If you have any questions, please contact the managing principal at any of our offices:
- Los Angeles: Simon Ha – email@example.com
- New York: Douglas Moss – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shanghai: Jason Briscoe – email@example.com
- San Francisco: Asheshh Saheba – firstname.lastname@example.org
- San Jose: Katia McClain – email@example.com
- San Diego: James Robbins – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Austin: Douglas Moss – email@example.com
Thank you for your continued trust and collaboration.